Junior Electrical Engineer
Altec designs and manufactures precision machinery and advanced controls equipment. We create innovative solutions to solve the toughest application demands in the entertainment, astronomy, and food and beverage industries for over twenty years. We are located in Orlando, FL and we offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salaries and bonuses. To learn more about Altec Entertainment, Inc, please visit our website at www.alteconline.com.
Working with our team of experienced engineers, technologists and programmers, you will be involved with designing, integrating, programming and troubleshooting electrical control systems in the various industries we service throughout the world.
Daily responsibilities may include:
- Control system design
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Electrical schematic design
- Design and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Design and programming of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Site commissioning.
- Degree or Diploma in Automation, Mechatronics, Robotics or Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Commitment to significant travel.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
If there are no job postings, we still encourage you to apply. We'll keep your application on file for consideration for future opportunities. Reach out to us via our contact form with your resume and cover letter!